Friday 22 August 2014

wk 34 ...Summer Florals OR Transparency Graph'It Colouring Challenge

Welcome back to a new colouring challenge with us today!

We like to push ourselves with techniques here at Graph'It and try to show you some of the awesome things you can achieve but we know some of you get a little scared by this LOL!

So today we have TWO challenges....

our easy challenge is

Summer Florals

but for the design team this week I challenged them to show us
Transparent effects

So by transparent this can mean water, glass, reflections etc etc - you get the picture. 
And boy o boy have they come up with some truly inspiring ideas for us!! 
You can join in this challenge if you wish but we realise this might be a bit scary for some people so just choose which - or of course, both - themes you want to follow.

You have until Fri 5th September at noon GMT to enter and the winner will receive some Graph'It markers to try out!  Just remember to please follow our simple rules in the sidebar.  We'll be back next week with the winners from last time.

So let's get to the AMAZING ideas we have for you!...

Penni :~ I really love creating with my Graph'It Markers, and this week's challenge was no exception,  I got my Magnolia Stamps out and did a bit of masking, sitting Tilda on the top of a large champagne glass...

Graph'It Markers used:  
Skin - 4120, 4125, 4155.  Cheeks 4135
Hair 0 1210, 1230, 1250, 3150
Clothes, Head Dress & Shoes - 7210, 7220, 7250
Glass - 9201 and Blender (0000)


Yvonne - Hi there everyone! Well i am back again and this week the challenge is 'transparency'. Must admit this one filled me with dread, however, an adorable image later and some great 'props' and a card (and hopefully inspiration) is born,  I used a new design from 'ArtbyMiran', the image is called 'Bookaholic' and I coloured her up with my Graph'It Markers. As always Graph'Its are so easy to use. I thought we may as well get ready for the new school year and with the aid of some fabulous embellishments from Polkadoodles 'Work & Play Collection 3'; I was able to add the blackboard and books. If you look closely at the blackboard, although I printed out the coloured image, I went over some elements with my Graph'Its to add emphasis.  Again highlighting how amazing Graph'It's are.  I added some glaze to the glasses for effect in keeping with this weeks theme.

The Graph'It Markers used were:
Skin: 4120, 4155, 3120
Hair: 1250, 3110, 3140, 3160
Blouse: 7105, 7110
Skirt & shoes: 7125, 7130, 7170
Jacket & Tie: 5210, 5220, 5245
Schoolbag: 5245, 5250, 5270
Blackboard 'enhancement': 5245, 5250, 5255, 3110, 3140, 3160


Claire C I've coloured water droplets with my Graph'It markers on this card. Graph'Its work so well with PanPastels I created a background with my pans and then used my Graph'Its to colour the water drops and the acetate butterflies. I added some white highlights to the water drops with my white Graph'It Shake Pen.The gorgeous stamps are all from Premium Craft Brands and were designed by our very own Nikky!!!

Colours used:
Turquoise drops: 7270,7240,7220,7210
Pink Drops: 5255,5125,5115,5110
Green drops: 8220, 8240,8280
Neutral greys: 9500,9503
Butterflies: 5255, 8240, 7270

Claire Boelema - I got a bit confused with this challenge and got it into my head that it was "glass" and so I coloured up a pair of sunnies - consequently my project actually has very limited transparency!
Colours used:
Skin - 4115, 4120,4125
Hair & Clothes - 9909, 9506, 9504
Lettering - 5245

WOW!! Some fantastic ideas here I'm sure you'll agree!!

You can join in this challenge if you wish but we realise this might be a bit scary for some people so just choose which - or of course, both - themes you want to follow.

You have until Fri 5th September at noon GMT to enter and the winner will receive some Graph'It markers to try out!  Just remember to please follow our simple rules in the sidebar.  We'll be back next week with the winners from last time.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT Creations!! Love Penni's Paris themed. Great die cuts.. great colors! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful creations. I've never even heard of these markers until the other day. I'll have to try a few. I took the easy challenge. Thanks for the options and the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

The Colour Crazy Design Team love to hear from you so please feel free to leave us a comment or question!